Thread: A Carrot
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 09:33
Default Re: A Carrot

Originally Posted by mothermayi View Post
Disagreeing is NOT attacking. Where would this awesome forum be if we weren't allowed to disagree?? It would be a pretty boring place. How can we form awesome friendships here if we weren't allowed to share our true selves...which includes offering opinions and perspectives that aren't always the same as everyone elses.
HUH? Since when Joking, joking! I couldn't agree with you more.

I feel the big issue is that there is a very fine line between inspiration and plagiarism. When that line is slightly toyed with or blatantly danced on it is going to upset people. There are a lot of people who spent their time and money to come up with designs only to have them replicated by the thousands. Personally I don't have an issue with the basics ... hell, I'll tell you how to make those, but if you were to take, oh let's say one of Veronica's bows, and copy it to a T and then try to sell it, I think it is crossing a line. Just my 2 pennies for ya
There is a grave difference between supporting the war effort and those in uniform. If you do not stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Also, it has been 147+ days since I have seen my DH, so don't expect me to be all rainbows and sunshine when you are being stupid. Oh, let us not forget the glitter.