Thread: A Carrot
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 09:05
Default Re: A Carrot

Jessica part of the problem is, every time you post and people give honest opinions you feel attacked... You really need to decide if this is the right avenue for you.. I post and ask what people think, and YES people have said.. UH NO YOUR SMOKING something and have been open and honest. didn't hurt my feelings, i was able to go back a work more at what I'm trying to do, take some suggestions, and leave some at the door.

YOU opened yourself up TWICE on buying to copy, well there are those on here who FIRMLY believe its wrong, YOU WILL HEAR if from them... there are others on here that feel its ok, AGAIN you will hear from them.

You need big girl pants on this forum, you can take everything so negative... If I took everything as negative as you, i wouldn't be where I'm at today.

I personally wont give you advise anymore because of how you shoot those that try to help you!

Originally Posted by jessicasbowtique View Post
I am sorry I started such a ruckus. This is ridiculous. I never found a tut. I had never seen this before until I walked into a boutique and seen it. That's what I originally posted this for was to see if anyone had ran across a tut. I have never bought another item to copy it. I have no clue where that came from. Why would I want to copy something exactly like what I've bought. I am a visually person. Tuts help me but I do better if I can see it in front of me too. I actually know a girl that started making hair bows because of me. I told her kudos. I hope she does well. You have to also promote yourself too. It's not just making them that goes into it. The girl that I know actually tried making firecrackers because she seen mine. Which I hate because I can't do them that well. She makes so much prettier firecracker bows than me. I just hate it that every time someone posts something on here that one person disagrees with everyone attacks them. No wonder people don't post anything or leave the forum.

Holiday, Princess, ballet shoes.....