Thread: A Carrot
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 04:18
Default Re: A Carrot

Originally Posted by jessicasbowtique View Post
I am sorry I started such a ruckus. This is ridiculous. I never found a tut. I had never seen this before until I walked into a boutique and seen it. That's what I originally posted this for was to see if anyone had ran across a tut. I have never bought another item to copy it. I have no clue where that came from. Why would I want to copy something exactly like what I've bought. I am a visually person. Tuts help me but I do better if I can see it in front of me too. I actually know a girl that started making hair bows because of me. I told her kudos. I hope she does well. You have to also promote yourself too. It's not just making them that goes into it. The girl that I know actually tried making firecrackers because she seen mine. Which I hate because I can't do them that well. She makes so much prettier firecracker bows than me. I just hate it that every time someone posts something on here that one person disagrees with everyone attacks them. No wonder people don't post anything or leave the forum.
This is the tut you found right:

Buy it and try it out. I don't know if you'll find a free one, but if you can't try this one out and modify it if you want to make it how you like it. there are makers of tuts that will let you buy a bow made from the tut, so you can see it as well if that's what you need...but a lots of times they'll only do that if you buy the tut...just ask the seller of the tut if you can buy a finished example of what the tut is over.

We don't want people to leave the forum...that's not our intentions at all. We weren't trying to "attack" you, we were just saying most bowmakers don't like that being done to them. I didn't attack you for doing that, I was stating I thought it was wrong. If the others think it's wrong that's their opinion. There's others that believe it's right to do...that's their opinion.

We're here to help I was trying to help you. You can take the help or leave it...your choice. That's great you inspired someone to make bows...that's what we want to do for other makers. We want to help them out with their biz. That's the whole point of the help each other. I'm sorry if I didn't find you a tut or give the help you wanted, but I tried. I was honestly trying to help you out.

Last edited by mommy0305; 03-30-2011 at 04:20.