View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 04:55
Default Re: Sure I'd love to make some cheer bows? WHAT?!

Originally Posted by fancyhookwork4u View Post
Hi Ladies,

So I had a meeting in my office this afternoon with a colleague. She has a son so I wanted to show her my bows but not really expecting her to buy or be interested. Turns out she sponsors a cheerleading team (20 girls but still recruiting) and she doesn't like the quality of bows she gets. She wanted me to make her some samples. I did buy the NBNG template for cheer bows a few months ago so I have that but am so confused yet excited!!! What a great opportunity to get my name and bows out there you know. I've only been doing this since December.

I have been dong the basic, pinwheel, split tail bows....haven't even done a layered bow. Anyway, so I've ordered the ribbon and am going to play around with it until I get it. Have no clue what I'm doing but with God's help; I will do it! She wants a big tails down bow and a smaller pair of bows for pig tails. Any advice, suggestions....
How exciting!! I'm sure you'll do great, practice makes perfect. I make cheer bows for fun, not for sale, and this tutorial is what got me hooked - hope this helps!
Makenzie's momma and a wife to one amazing man! Looking for a UB me please!