View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 05:51

Default Sure I'd love to make some cheer bows? WHAT?!

Hi Ladies,

So I had a meeting in my office this afternoon with a colleague. She has a son so I wanted to show her my bows but not really expecting her to buy or be interested. Turns out she sponsors a cheerleading team (20 girls but still recruiting) and she doesn't like the quality of bows she gets. She wanted me to make her some samples. I did buy the NBNG template for cheer bows a few months ago so I have that but am so confused yet excited!!! What a great opportunity to get my name and bows out there you know. I've only been doing this since December.

I have been dong the basic, pinwheel, split tail bows....haven't even done a layered bow. Anyway, so I've ordered the ribbon and am going to play around with it until I get it. Have no clue what I'm doing but with God's help; I will do it! She wants a big tails down bow and a smaller pair of bows for pig tails. Any advice, suggestions....
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.