View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 02:23
Default Re: Paracord/Survival/Military Bracelets

Originally Posted by bowsbymidge View Post
RED how did I forget red Those look great! Of course J&J candle in the background...I have 8 or 10 of them. I know they are at Tannihill but my husband has to travel to Gasden once a month or so and I give him the scent I want...this time Gummy Bear it is the new scent.
Oh God those are my weakness. They set up at both shows we do each month and I go through them like crazy! My favorite is Lemon Drop cause it smells just like Lemon Pinesol and it smells like I just mopped the floors. DH likes the Clean Cotton one. And its good, but not as good as Lemon Drop! haha Those two scents I buy every month. I buy atleast 3 a month! (Sometimes more!) I normally just walk up and the guy hands them to me, he knows what I always buy! lol So I haven't smelled any new ones. I normally buy them at Tannehill, but I'll have to sneak off and go see them at Santuck this weekend so I can do some sniffin! lol Have you smelled the Alabama Kudzu or Roll tide? Those smell AMAZING! (however he did tell me that the War Eagle one and Kudzu are basically the same.... but I still say it stinks! lol)