View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 04:18
Default Need Bow Help ASAP Please

Okay, I truly need a "bow making for Tammy" (AKA Dummies) book.

I have a craft show that I have to setup for tomorrow and I made these really cute bow holders that look like the back of Rapunzel's head. I NEED to attach at least one ribbon bow to the "nap of the neck" area.

You all have WONDERFUL tutorials and I have literally tried to make at least 10 different types of bows that I found on the free instructions part of this site.

I JUST CAN'T DO IT GUYS. I have tried and tried. I have cried and cried. I have thrown ribbon. I have cried some more and I have even said a few choice words.

What is the absolute EASIEST bow to make? Is there a free and very detailed tutorial for this bow?

I have some really cute korker bows made and some cute flower bows made, but gosh I hate to put those on there as freebies when I am pretty sure I could sell them by themselves.

Can anyone help me? I have all types of grosgrain (SP?) ribbon ranging from 1/4 to a little over 1 1/2 inches wide. I have some silk ribbon. I have some printed ribbon with Disney characters on it. I think I have any and all supplies that I might need. So that should not be an issue.

Oh and can I mention that I am legally blind. LOL I also am no good with a hot glue gun. I'm sc***ed aren't I? :-) I have a mother and a daughter that can help so don't let the blind thing sway your decision on which bow I should make.

I have until about 6AM on Saturday to figure out what to put on these cute, yet bland thus far bow holders.

Thank you so much for all of your help.
Sponsored Links