View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 09:49

Default Re: I am very very sad THREEBLESSINGSBOWTIQUE AT GMAIL DOT COM you can reach me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie262 View Post
Does anyone have the link to the original thread where we placed orders for the singed flowers? I've gone through all my posts and can't seem to find it.

To be fair, I simply stated facts in my post and I wasn't being rude. I emailed a few times with no response and then finally got a response and forwarded my order. I didn't hear back and thought it was a lost cause. When I saw you returned to the forum, I thought I would see if you were still willing to correct this.

I honestly don't have time to email someone every day over something like this. Yes, it's a lot of money, but this is an average size order for me.

If anyone has the link, I would really appreciate it if you could post. I'm not sure if the order was written out in the paypal invoice, but I'll double check. Thanks, Allison for responding. I'm hoping we can get this fixed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie262 View Post
I found a copy of my order. Forwarded you all the info.
YAY Thanks I got it, we can fix this now.......I wasnt able to get the items on the paypal receipt...

I have now been able to fix all three of these thanks so much for you all being so great to work with