Thread: Blurred images
View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 03-18-2011, 04:37
Robin7786's Avatar
Robin7786 Robin7786 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 1,712
Default Re: Blurred images

I use gimp, use the circle selection tool. Then I go to..... I don't even know the name of the tab lol darn it im so use to just doing it. Ummmmmm well I go to some tab at the top (maybe one of you ladies can help me out lol) and click blur. Hth.
Reply With Quote