View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 08:28
Default Re: Anyone have an all in one HP Officejet 4500??

Originally Posted by boutiquesweetheart View Post
Loved my 4315s and purchased and got TWO by accident from the company.. neither one in use because I never got the cd!!
If you can use it it's free.. just pay to ship parcel post i may even have ink in there LOL!

Just be sure your computer has it preinstalled!!
You can do search for drivers for the HP printer. Just go to google/yahoo and type in "drivers for hp "model #" and something should pop up.

I purchased the HP 8500Pro. It's an all in one and does automatic duplex printing (LOVE IT!!!). The price take was up there, but I think worth it. I got a deal through Staples. They had a deal were if you bought in an old printer you got $50 off any printer originally priced over $199. My printer was priced at $299. I got $100 of instantly through a store promotion, then an additional $50 for bringing the old printer. Couldn't pass up that deal up.

My biggest thing is when printers leave ink spots on the paper and some of the cheaper ones do that. Not saying you need a $300 printer (we also run a computer repair business) so the purchase was necessary for us and well worth it.

Just my two cents!!

Mom to Kali & Sia - Our Miracle