View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 05:37
Default Re: Has anyone purchased these tuts?

Originally Posted by dobee13 View Post
Ummm, awesome!!! Wow. So I've been sitting all day goofing around and kind of figured out some really easy ways to make different flowers. But what evades me is how to make the point ends...triangle? Mine won't roll right...

Check out what I goofed around with today...I have a gazillion yards of tulle laying around and was considering making tons of these...maybe selling on hg

Love the pink flower. As far as getting the pointed ends, I cut 12 3x3 squares and folded them in half to form a triangle then I brought up the corners and crossed them slightly over the 1st point (I hope that makes since if not I can take pictures of what I did) I then sew'd through the bottom point , making sure to go through all the layers. AS I added new pieces I would sometime add a stitch all the way through so that they would stay and point where I wanted them to. Again I am more visual so if you need photos of the making of the flower let me know I can absolutely set up a tut for anyone that wants it. I also experimented with laying the center down a bit and adding a rhinestone and it came out really nice too.