View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 09:08

Default Help! Gymbo bday shirt...matching bow questions!!

My daughter is getting the Gymboree birthday girl shirt for her birthday this week. I already made her a pink and white tutu to go with it and now I need to make her a bow and flip flop bows to complete the outfit!

I'm new to bow making and I'm still mastering the perfect boutique bow but I need some ideas on what to make and what colors.

She is turning 4 and has about shoulder length hair(after she decided to pick her career at the ripe age of 3 and cut it).

Thanks so much!

Oh and pictures are always VERY helpful...I'm very visual!!!!

Stephanie
Sponsored Links

HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.
HipGirl 6pc Set 2.5" Hawaii Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory, Boutique Alligator Clip Assortment. For Bridal Wedding Party Beach Vacation Outfit, Dress. For Girls Teens Kids Adults.