View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 01:34

Default Re: My dd is going to be Cinderella in her ballet recital, and I need a little help,

This is lovely! You made the dress too?! A tut would have me in your debt for life, lol. The recital isn't until May, so I've got plenty of time to mess around. She does a lot of dancing, so whatever I do has to be cemented into place, but I'm prepared to modify as needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmd1979 View Post
We just went to Disney and of course my youngest had to dress up like her fav. Princess. I did the best I could with her hair. It took some trial and error but I like the way it turned out. I am going to try to post a tut on my blog by the end of this week but if you need one sooner I can try to help out. I used a ton of hair spray and made it pretty tight. I think it held up pretty well considering it lasted through a whole day at the Magic Kingdom! LOL! Oh and the headband was a totally makeshift one! LOL! I had big plans to sew one up, but instead I just used some left over fabric from her dress and folded and glued here and there and then added some elastic at the bottom.

Jeana

inplaceofhercrown.blogspot.com