View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 08:34
Default Re: My dd is going to be Cinderella in her ballet recital, and I need a little help,

I did this for Halloween this year!! All I did was pull her hair up in a high pony. I left the bangs out and swept them to the side and held them in place with a bobby pin. Next I took small sections every few inches and braided them securing each with a small rubber band. Finally, I took each loose section and each braided section and rolled them under, towards the ponytail and pinned them, with bobby pins, on the bottom of the curl to the hair on the scalp just out side of the pony tail. I did 2 pins per curl and crossed them to form an "X."

Hope this helps. She wore just a plain headband. You could even tie a ribbon around her head and pin it in place so that it doesn't fall
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_1113.jpg (47.1 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1116.jpg (60.4 KB, 50 views)
There is a grave difference between supporting the war effort and those in uniform. If you do not stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Also, it has been 147+ days since I have seen my DH, so don't expect me to be all rainbows and sunshine when you are being stupid. Oh, let us not forget the glitter.