View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 03:45
Default Questions for ya'll! :)

Hi beauties!

I am pretty new to the business aspect of the bow-making industry and was curious about those of you who have traded with a photographer/models for products.

The hair accessories that I make are not all the same... every single one is different. So if I did do a trade, then I would not even have the product to sell once I have the picture of it! I guess this is sort of a stupid question because technically I could create the same/a similar accessory, but I have a lot of variety with my supplies, so I'd probably only be able to make literally ONE replica. (Also, with tutus, I order the tulle online, so should I just order double of everything I plan on using?)

What do you all usually do? Do you think I am not being smart business-wise by creating something completely new/different every time I make something? I like being able to be creative, so sticking to only a few styles is just not appealing to me! But, I don't know if I'm making a mistake...

Anyway, I'm basically just wondering what everyone does and if anyone has any advice for me! Anything you know or any tips you have are much appreciated as I'm new to this

oh PS- I attached photos of some of the stuff I make so you get what I mean about it being sort of difficult to re-create...

PSS (hehe)- I have a local photographer who is going to do photos for me, but if anyone on HG is a photographer with cute models that like my hair stuff then please get in touch with me!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 014.jpg (46.3 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg 004.jpg (50.4 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg 011 picnik.jpg (52.2 KB, 34 views)
Sponsored Links